Thursday, September 4, 2014

Noob at Playing Games but Still Ranting Meh

Age of Conan did not work for me. At all. I thought "oh yeah, free! I like!" That thing took 20 hours to download. ("ok. big game. I understand. can't wait to play it.") Made 5000 ads pop up after the download was complete. ("ok. they need to get their money from somewhere. I'm a little annoyed, but whatever.") When launched and played, it lags. Like, some bandit runs and starts attacking my character, and when she tries to defend herself, the combos only happen 5 minutes later. 2 seconds in, and I am dead. ("ok, maybe a glitch. here, I'll just restart it.") BOOM. Computer out of storage. ("ok, ok. I'll just delete everything, run disc cleanup, and download again.") 20 more hours. When the game starts running, I see polka dots, stripes, and random letters where there should have been a character. Or a leaf. Or something! ("but everybody talks about how great it is! Must be my computer.") Redownloads, starts game, computer crashes. OK SCREW THIS I GAVE IT ENOUGH CHANCES. Plays WoW. Game runs perfectly, computer doesn't crash. No ads. Too bad my wow addiction is costly hehe.


But in actuality, I am a very low level player in World of Warcraft. My main is 25, I want to say. Funny because all my other toons are druids. I use one druid specifically to play with my friend, and that is a level 15, I think. I have not played in a while :( My main is a Tauren Warrior, but I actually like playing Tauren Druid more. The druid can attack from afar, and can run faster in cat form, and use stealth. So, in the words of Panser, "Druids are bamfs." And when I am in a battleground, druid is easier to play, because I can attack from afar without being seen. I usually end up guarding the flag in stealth mode, but I have a lot to improve on. But warriors are fun, too. Idk, I got my warrior farther than any other toon, so I might as well keep leveling him. I also have a night elf druid that I completely abandoned. Oops, sorry. My bad. :/ :( :P :3

No comments:

Post a Comment