Thursday, September 4, 2014

Stuff Happens... :P :/ :3

So there are people who are working on sending videos and messages for Leda. I hope everything will work out, because Leda definitely played no small role in many of our internet lives. Hypocritical, yes, but I just GOTTA say. I loved when Leda wore kandi and was so bright and colorful. She would cheer up my day. But that's beside the point. 

There are also some YouTube channels that have some of Leda's videos. I probably talked about some earlier, but I found more. Ok MacyDino, MacyGoesRawr, LedaBear, 1Kazkraze, Joe Lando, Leda Muir (not actually REAL Leda, but a fan channel) on YouTube have some of her videos. Ok.

Now stuff happens. And stuff will happen. Sorry. And trying to come up with Halloween costume ideas, and doing school work. Ok byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment