Monday, September 8, 2014

Scatterbrained Post on Lord of the Rings, and... Something

Soo stuff is happening, needless to say. Ok. So, like every normal person (oh yeah totally) I have been looking for jewelry I would LOVE to have from movies. *cough cough LotR cough cough*. And I did find a few steals that sound very awesome.

Like this replica of Arwen's necklace from Ultimate Movie Costumes

Or the One Ring from Bonanza

Anyway, I am just in a very shopping mood right now. 

My favorite character from Lord of the Rings is Smeagol/Gollum. Just saying. The author portrays the guy's tragic misery so well. And just by mere circumstances Smeagol turned into Gollum. If Frodo had not had Gandalf or Sam or Aragorn, he would have totally become Gollum as well. Gollum carried out what Frodo did not do: destroy the ring. Even evil spawns good, and it was really sad for me when Smeagol died. At least his tragic outcasted and abused life ended the pain for him. 

I have been watching a lot of Sabrina The Teenage Witch lately. 

Ok, this is just too scatterbrained. Here's a picture of a cat. The cat Salem from aforementioned show. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment